Are you completely in love with legal and compliance matters as well as recruitment? Do you like a good challenge and of course results? Are you trilingual (Dutch/French/English) and do you have a proven record of at least 3 years as a legal or compliance professional?
If so, you might be the new Compliance Search & Selection Consultant we are looking for!
Vialegis was founded in 2003 and is the leading provider of staffing solutions for legal and tax functions in Belgium. We also have offices in Spain, Luxembourg, The Netherlands (as of 1 June) and Germany, and we intend to expand further in the future. Our motto is "For and by lawyers" and all of our 15 consultants have substantial experience in the legal or tax world (in-house, as a lawyer or in a notary office).
Our main services offered are retained search and Selection (all levels) and Legal interim management and we cover all sectors of the legal and tax professions (Bar, in-house, public sector, notaries, consulting firms). We also specialize in team transfers and law firm mergers.
In 2017 Vialegis became part of The House of HR, an international group of specialized HR companies. This has led to enhanced specialization, enabling us to provide an even better service to our candidates and customers, whilst accelerating our European expansion.
As a Compliance Search & Selection Consultant, you will be responsible for the executive searches of legal and compliance professionals, both for law firms and for companies.
Together with our client, you will define the ideal profile of the candidate, conduct the preparatory research and interview selected candidates. You will regularly report to the client and you will draw up a shortlist of best suited candidates.
All of this you will do bearing in mind the Vialegis values, including absolute discretion, service-mindedness towards the client and drive to help the candidate find a position that suits his/her needs.
- You are qualified as a Belgian lawyer and have between 3 and 5 years professional Compliance experience in a law firm and/or as an in-house legal counsel;
- You have a passion for people and are a good communicator;
- You are service-minded and very discrete;
- You absolutely love the challenge of a difficult search and you are result-driven;
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and you have a thorough knowledge of (written and spoken) English.
Being a Consultant with Vialegis offers you the possibility to continue to build on your legal knowledge. At the same time, your primary focus is not on advocacy or law, but on the people you will be dealing with. You will meet new people every day, both candidates and clients, be able to conduct exciting discussions and help candidates to find a more rewarding professional activity.
We also offer you:
- A competitive remuneration and benefits package;
- A great and challenging job that you can practice in our cool and trendy offices;
- The possibility to work at home;
- The most awesome colleagues you will ever find and that will welcome you with open arms.
For those reasons, amongst others, being a Vialegis Consultant is a very exciting and rewarding experience!