Do you have a temporary shortage of legal talent due to illness or maternity leave or a temporary increase in the volume of work? Or do you need additional or specific expertise for a particular project?
Vialegis has an extensive network of motivated lawyers, paralegals, and notarial counsels who are available for temporary assignments, each with their own area of specialization, experience and language skills.
We put you in contact with the most suitable candidates for daily legal support as well as for the handling of the most complex and specialized cases.
Our advantages for you:
- We can draw on our market knowledge and extensive pool of candidates to present suitable candidates on a very short notice.
- Our candidates are presented to you on a “no cure no pay” basis. Effective cooperation is engaged only when you decide that a candidate is suitable.
- Transparent price setting: legal interim managers provide their services on the basis of a daily fee. Only the days actually performed are invoiced at the end of the month, so you can keep your budget under control.
- Flexibility: our legal interim managers can be deployed for fulltime and part-time support and for short or longer periods, depending on the needs of your organization.
- We see to a regular follow-up, so that we can intervene and make adjustments as and when necessary.
Our team of consultants (all of whom are experienced lawyers) will be delighted to help you find the right candidate. You can count on a thorough screening of the market, a quality selection of candidates, continuous support and professional advice to measure. We can draw on our longstanding experience, extensive database, and a wide network in the legal sector.
Quality is at times difficult to determine in our sector. We stand out through our persuasiveness and persistency (we keep looking until we find what we need), our out-of-the-box approach and the extensive advice and support for candidates (and, where necessary, our convincing coaching, without however being intrusive).
We conduct an initial thorough discussion with the client when we get a new search assignment to find out which service is required and what the profile of the ideal candidate would be. As market leader, we handle more than 250 applications for legal interim managers per year.
Each of the talented profiles in our pool is extensively interviewed beforehand, so we are able to present – with knowledge of the facts - a number of suitable candidates on short notice. Important factors such as availability, duration of the project, desired experience, relevant legal areas, languages and other necessary skills are duly taken into account.
You select whom you want to meet, and we arrange the interviews. You choose the candidate you wish to invite and we do the rest.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TEMPORARY TALENT,
DO CONTACT OUR CONSULTANTS WITHOUT DELAY!