Master in tax law with 3 to 7 years of experience in an international consulting firm. Excellent knowledge of English and French or Dutch.
Created in 1981, Tax Consult is a consulting firm specialized in Belgian and international taxation, in accounting as well as advice concerning the international mobility of executives. Tax Consult counts 6 active partners and a total of 80 consultants arrayed in 6 departments and working in total synergy.
Tax Consult is a member of the Belgian Institute of Tax advisers Accountants and of the “Alliott Global Alliance”, a leading multidisciplinary alliance of independent accounting, law & specialist firms of more than 185 members worldwide in over 80 countries.
Tax Consult Accountancy & Advisory, a division of Tax Consult SA is looking for a Tax Adviser for its International Services Team.
As Tax Adviser:
- You will be member of client service teams in which tax advisers and accountants work closely together for a client;
- You will be in charge of the review or preparation of tax returns for your client list made of companies, branches, individuals and non-profit organisations and have contact with them, their auditors, lawyers …
- You will be involved in the preparation of tax advises in the field of Belgian tax law, EU tax law, tax treaties, BEPS, structuring and reorganisation, M&A;
- You will be involved in litigations and the preparation of rulings;
- You will assist your client in respect with incorporation of companies, opening of branches, changes in articles of incorporation, management reports, merger & demerger, financial assistance, liquidation and closing of branches ….
- You have a master in tax law and experience of minimum 3 to 7 years in an international consulting firm;
- You have good knowledge of Belgian tax law, Tax Treaties practice, OCDE commentaries and actions;
- You are familiar with accounting and annual accounts;
- You are used to work with accounting and tax tools (digital platforms, Silverfin, Kluwer software…);
- You have good communication skills, you are organized and reliable, you are team player;
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and English.
You will work in a pleasant, young, flexible and dynamic environment with the possibility to share experience and knowledge with other tax advisers and senior tax advisers.
You will perform high quality services to dedicated clients and you will have the autonomy that results of the recognition of your competence and responsibility.