Belgian Master in Law with minimum 4 years of experience in the field of Real Estate. Mother tongue Dutch or French, with good command of the other language and English.
A top legal practice in Belgium, Deloitte Legal is a full service business law firm, highly recommended by the most authoritative legal guides. Our Client comprises approximately 150 qualified lawyers, based in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent and Kortrijk. Our Client offers expert advice in the fields of corporate/M&A, banking & finance, real estate, tax, employment, commercial, IT/IP, public/administrative, insolvency and reorganisations, and litigation.
Where appropriate to ensure a seamless and comprehensive high-quality service, their lawyers work closely with financial, assurance and advisory, tax and consulting specialists (Deloitte).
Deloitte Legal provides thorough and practical solutions tailored to the needs of clients ranging from multinational companies, national large and medium-sized enterprises, financial institutions and government bodies, to high-net-worth families and individuals.
For its Gateway office in Zaventem, Deloitte Legal is currently looking for a (Senior) Associate with relevant experience in the field of Real Estate.
You will be part of the Real Estate team where you will assist in and manage a broad range of real estate transactions for national and international clients. You will work in the real estate team as well as our larger legal network.
- You obtained your law degree with outstanding results – additional qualifications or international experience (Manama/LLM/MBA) are great assets.
- You have minimum 4 years of experience or more in the field of real estate or corporate/finance transactional work.
- Your verbal and written communication is professional, thoughtful and effective – you master French, Dutch and English fluently.
- You approach complex legal questions with an innovative mindset.
- You embrace technology and are keen to explore how disruptive trends will shape the future of the legal profession.
- You are naturally curious about the socio-economic developments that keep your clients up at night, promising talent with a sense of humor, team player and strong communication skills.
Deloitte Legal offers an atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth. Being part of a large skilled team with a cross-border focus. The ability to tap into the network and professional services of the market leader Deloitte. Our Client offers well-developed training opportunities and a competitive remuneration package, with attractive extra-legal advantages.