Public Law Associate with 2 to 5 years of experience in public law. Fluent in French/Dutch/English
Loyens & Loeff’s Belgian Public Law practice advises national and international clients who are leaders in their sectors on a diversity of topics, including public procurement, public-private partnerships, regulatory matters, general public law and state aid. Its lawyers are capable of handling transactional, litigation and advisory matters. Its commitment is to train young lawyers how to deal with versatility and change in the interest of the clients.
As a public law associate you will become part of a small but growing and ambitious team.
You will work on challenging international projects in close collaboration with the partner of the department, but also with your colleagues from other departments.
- You hold a Master’s degree in law and have 2 to 4 years of relevant experience (public procurement and/or PPP) gained in a law firm.
- Excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English as well as good academic results are required
- Team player, eagerness to learn and a strong interest for innovation and new technologies are key requirements.
A professional framework in which to develop your talents.
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both in a national and international context.
- You will work in state-of-the-art offices.
- You will take part in various internal and external training programs organized by the firm.
- The assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with clients.
- The opportunity to actively participate in networking opportunities, as well as to play a role in enhancing the visibility and position of the team on the legal market.