Calysta is looking for a Dynamic IP Paralegal with a Bachelor degree to strengthen the IP Paralegal team.
Calysta wants to be a trustworthy, innovative and collaborative IP firm. The vision of CALYSTA is that IP should sustain your commercial strategy and your IP strategy should be aligned with your R&D, branding, innovation and business strategy. Their IP attorneys are able to advise you on your IP rights in order to create value for your company, because they commit to really understanding your business.
- Take care of the administration of the different general IP services.
- Provide support to attorneys by creating and maintaining documents that are relevant to perform those activities.
- Manage the deadlines of all IP files with respect to corresponding procedures regarding applications, renewals, searches, oppositions, watches or any other administrative IP matter such as:
- Handling the Attorneys’ files : research, preparing advice and response in close collaboration with the Attorney, but also incoming and outgoing mail related to your Attorney files, Managing correspondence with agents and authorities regarding those procedures, Checking and verifying databases and official documents to ascertain the accuracy of information and Invoicing on a regular base.
- Participating in training-coaching in IP matters and stay up-to-date. Working according to deadlines.
- Preparing, draft and generate translations, reports and letters and price offers Building meaningful business relationships with clients, attorneys, authorities agents and other contacts.
- Working according to Calysta’s guidelines and principles Participate in internal projects.
- You have a Bachelor degree of Law.
- You have relevant experience as Paralegal with preference in the Trademarks practice.
- You have an eye for detail and precision and you are well organized and efficient.
- You are dynamic, energic, solution minded and you have a positive teamspirit and a sense for responsibility.
- You are client orientated, pro-active, service minded and not afraid to work with tight deadlines.
- You have an eager and self-learning attitude.
- A challenging position with a lot of variety in a fast growing organization.
- An opportunity to develop a wide set of Paralegal and personal skills as a starter in an open-minded environment which is willing to listen to your ideas and approach.
- A full-time contract for an indefinite period.
- An attractive salary supplemented with other benefits (Group and hospital insurance, meal vouches, eco-vouchers, sport & culture vouchers,...).
- A good work – life balance with flexible working hours. Working in Diegem (near the railway station).