Bachelor or Law Practice (or equivalent through experience) with a minimum of 2 years of work experience as a paralegal.
Excellent working knowledge of English and French, knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
Located at the heart of the European Union, Jones Day's Brussels Law Office serves national and global clients in negotiating the European Union's complex legal environment, as well as national-level regimes in Belgium, across Europe, and worldwide - www.jonesday.com
- Providing direct support to individual practitioners to assist them with transactional and advisory legal work including research, administrative support, preparing documents, drafting ancillary documents...
- Assisting with areas of practice and development as and when required
- Maintaining database of client contacts
- Conduct research on legal developments or new areas of law relevant to the group
- Assist in the maintenance of practice notes and standard forms
- Proven experience in international law firm or similar environment
- Excellent working knowledge of English and French – knowledge of Dutch.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and handle stressful situations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent team player and able to work independently
- Common Sense
- Eye for detail and quality
- Positive and solution minded
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills suite
You will be able to join a focused and experienced legal team.
You can count on a motivating and attractive remuneration package in accordance with your seniority and experience.