Paralegal with at least 3 years of experience in corporate housekeeping and/or contract management.
Fluency in English. Any other European language is an advantage.
Miraclon, the home of KODAK FLEXCEL Solutions, is a leading provider of printing technology for the global packaging sector. They are looking for a team member with an entrepreneurial spirit to join them on their journey of growth and transformation. Their people are the beating heart of Miraclon and the way they bring KODAK FLEXCEL Solutions to life. It’s the people behind their technology, products, services and their relationships that make them who they are.
To support the Legal department at Miraclon, we are looking for a paralegal to assist with corporate compliance and to support groupwide vendor contract management and other legal or administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who is willing to work in a multicultural and dynamic business environment with changing priorities. Eye for detail and willingness to learn are key qualities for this job. Miraclon offers a full time position.
The person will report to Group Legal Counsel based in Brussels – Zaventem.
- Work closely with Group Legal Counsel to ensure compliance in 14 different entities across 9 different countries.
- Take ownership of Miraclon contract management system; enter new contracts to the system; train new team members, generate reports from the system, ensure that all necessary contracts are renewed etc.
- Implement an entity management system to store key corporate documents and meeting minutes.
- Conduct contract reviews.
- Support with implementation of a due diligence process to the organisation.
- Legal research on a given topic upon request.
- Support with other legal or administrative matters upon request.
- Bachelor degree in Law, Office administration or similar.
- You have gained at least 3 years of experience in a similar position. Understanding corporate governance is a plus.
- Strong understanding of contracts and contractual processes.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities or deadlines.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment with excellent communication skills.
- Eye for details, pragmatic approach, ability to work independently, good organisational skills and driven to improve.
- Fluency in English. Any other European language is an advantage.
- An international, dynamic and challenging working environment.
- You have a wide range of tasks and you are given an opportunity to contribute to the development of the company.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary and many additional benefits.