Paralegal with at least 2 to 5 years of experience (in a law firm or a company) in corporate housekeeping and standard contracts.
You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
Our client, Lineas, is the largest private rail freight operator in Europe. Lineas convinces companies to shift the transport of their goods from road to rail. Because that's much better for the climate and mobility. They make this Modal Shift a reality with the best train products and innovative services.
Our client is now looking to strengthen their Legal department with a Paralegal, based in Brussels, specialized in corporate housekeeping and standard contracts.
You will provide general legal and administrative support to the legal organization and the business and assist in the follow up/control of the external costs of the legal organization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Corporate: assist the Legal Counsel in drafting board minutes and shareholders resolutions, filing corporate resolutions, updating company files, preparing corporate publications,…
- Legal advice/review: prepare and review standard legal documents (incl. standard contracts, amendments, proxies,…).
- Document Management: assist in the timely and proper follow up of relevant documents (e.g. signing and filing).
- Admin Support: provide general admin support to the General Counsel and the legal function.
- Legal Budget: processes the PO’s and invoices for the external service providers of the legal function and assists the general counsel in follow up of the legal budget by assisting in the development and implementation of a standardized reporting tool.
- Litigation: follow up on certain commercial dispute matters (e.g. unpaid invoices) and ensure proper reporting thereof.
- Standardization: assist the (Senior) Legal Counsel in the development of standard and template documents to enhance efficiency in the organization and the legal team.
You will report to the General Counsel.
- You have at least 2 to 5 years of experience as a paralegal (in a law firm or a company) in corporate housekeeping and standard contracts.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English (spoken and written).
- You are integer.
- You value diversity.
With Lineas, you will have the opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing and international company:
- You will be part of a team of passionate colleagues who will make the Modal Shift a reality
- You will receive an attractive salary with attractive fringe benefits
- We give you a personal training and all the coaching you need to get started
- Afterwards, you will be given every opportunity to further develop your talents
- You are allowed to work autonomously and independent of time - even from home or on location when it suits you best
- You will end up in a young and energetic company. Things are moving fast at Lineas and a lot is always changing. That opens up permanent perspectives for your career.