Belgian Master in Law, with 3 to 5 years of professional experience in commercial law, in a law firm and/or as in-house legal counsel.
Fluent in English and Dutch or French.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium Deloitte is the largest professional service provider. Deloitte offers services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and a multi-disciplinary approach, they are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
The Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units of Deloitte, enabling their work. DSI’s expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
The Legal Office team of DSI assists the various business units with the drafting, reviewing and the negotiations of a large range of agreements between Deloitte and its clients and/or suppliers (procurement). The Legal Office answers all questions that the business units may have on legal topics.
To further strengthen its contracting team, the Legal Office is looking for a Legal Advisor.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various agreements between Deloitte and its clients and suppliers (master services agreements, engagement letters, subcontracting agreements, NDAs, lease agreements, reliance letters, etc.);
- Maintenance of legal templates and general terms and conditions;
- Provide guidance to the business on internal policies and procedures;
- Stay informed about the relevant laws, rules and regulations and have technical skills in order to maximize your professional knowledge and to apply it within the organization in the best possible manner;
- Report to the Legal Counsel.
- You obtained a Belgian master degree in Law - additional qualifications are appreciated but not required;
- You have between 3 to 5 years of professional experience in commercial law, in a law firm and/or as in-house legal counsel;
- Your written and verbal communication is professional, thoughtful and effective;
- You master English and Dutch (or French) fluently and you have at least a good passive knowledge of French (or Dutch);
- You like to take initiative in your work;
- You are a problem solver and you are able to manage workload within defined deadlines;
- You are a team player, in a national and international environment, rigorous and you are willing to bring a unique contribution to the team.
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth;
- Being part of a dynamic team in an international environment;
- Well-developed training opportunities;
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Attractive extra-legal advantages.