Legal advisor with 3 to 5 years of experience in commercial law gained in a law firm or a legal department. Knowledge of IP law (audio-visual rights and copy rights) is a plus. Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Orange is one of the main actors on the telecommunications market in Belgium and Luxembourg. The company offers its residential customers postpaid and prepaid innovative mobile telecom products and services. On the business market, Orange operates DSL fixed network telephony and high-speed internet, acts as an integrated communications provider and offers a portfolio of mobility and connectivity services. Orange is also a wholesale provider, offering access to its infrastructure and service capabilities to its wholesale partners.
Orange, with the Orange group as major shareholder, is listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange.
Orange is a ‘bold’ challenger on the Belgium and Luxembourg telecom market and digital transformation is one of the strategic priorities. To carry this out, Orange is looking for a talented legal counsel.
Orange is looking for a legal advisor that:
- Handles litigation files and complaints from 3rd parties: consumer organizations, official authorities, B2B and B2C customers, Mediation services;
- Gives GDPR support to the Data Privacy Officer;
- Handles litigation files involving B2B and B2C customers;
- Review and drafting of commercial lease agreements;
- Drafts content contracts with broadcasters and contracts with collecting societies;
- Managing the general terms and conditions of the Company for various products and services;
- Gives support to the innovation team;
- Monitors changes in the laws and regulations to ensure the Company complies with the law.
- You have a University degree in Law;
- You have 3 to 5 years of professional experience in commercial law gained in a law firm or a legal department;
- You have an overall knowledge of commercial law and is eager to learn and develop herself/himself in various domains.
- Good knowledge of intellectual property law, more specific audio-visual rights and copy rights is a plus
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English.
- Pragmatic, hands-on, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Takes end to end responsibility in the files handled
Orange offers you a dynamic working environment. As Legal Advisor, your position will not only be key, but you will also be part of professional hotspot with a highly innovative vibe. As a result, you will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and involving in our Community of Practice. Moreover you can look forward to an interesting compensation package: a market competitive salary, performance bonus, meal vouchers, medical insurance, a company car, high-end smartphone.