Hoyng Rokh Monegier is looking for an IP Lawyer.
HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER is a niche law firm specialising in IP and pharma regulatory. The firm has offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, Düsseldorf, Lyon, Madrid, Mannheim and Munich. HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER represents both leading multinationals and local start-ups active in a wide range of sectors. As a premier IP firm, they strive to provide innovative, practical and businesslike solutions to their clients' questions and challenges.
Hoyng Rokh Monegier assists clients in all areas of IP including patent, copyright, trademark and design law, trade secrets, as well as in related areas such as pharma regulatory, unfair competition and trade practices, media and advertising law and in drafting or reviewing IP related contracts.
- preferably you have at least 2 years of relevant experience in different aspects of intellectual property law or are willing to broaden your knowledge
- interest in patent litigation work and a broader interest in connection with intellectual property law
- a client- and solution-oriented attitude and approach
- a good knowledge of Dutch, English and French
- you can work independently as well as in a team
- you have social skills and are a stress-resistant team player
- ambitious and legally passionate about intellectual property law and patent law in particular
- High-level (mainly patent related) substantive work and direct involvement in cases, combined with sound guidance from our experts in the field
- Opportunity to be involved in a leading patent litigation practice for a diverse and high-profile corporate client base
- A dynamic team where attention is paid to the broad development of your personal competences
- An informal work culture with a focus on working together
- A leading niche IP firm in an international environment
- An attractive fixed and variable remuneration package