HR Legal Advisor with at least 8 years of experience. Fluent in French and Dutch.
Our Client is an international insurance Group with two legal entities in Belgium, a life insurance and a non-life insurance company.
Both Belgian entities have their own legal structure and optimize the synergies between them with as ultimate goal to create a complete insurance product offer for the Belgian market.
Our client’s Belgium division is currently based in the Brussels area, but their offices will move close to the Brussels North Station in Q4 2021.
In order to reinforce the team and support the development ambitions of the Group, our client is currently looking for a HR Legal Advisor guiding and supervising the HR Legal topics of the Belgian entities, in collaboration with the HR department.
Our client is a financially solid Group having clear and long-term strategic development plans for the Belgian market, as well in the life as in the non-life segment.
As a solo HR Legal Advisor, you will:
- Give advice on HR and Legal topics,
- Answer the HR Legal questions of the collaborators of the companies,
- Supporting the CEO and the HR department in the improvement of internal HR procedures,
- Implement new HR tools and HR processes (home working, benefits, …),
- Work closely with the Works Council: prepare reunions, collect documents and information, have discussions about HR Legal topics with the stakeholders.
- Work closely with company auditors and challenge them on several HR Legal topics,
- The candidate will report to the CEO.
- You have a Master degree in Law;
- You have at least 8 years of relevant working experience in social law (individual & collective);
- You are fluent in French and Dutch;
- You are well-organized, proactive and you work in a structured way;
- You are enthusiastic, motivated with a positive mindset;
- You are hands on, pragmatic and straight to the point;
- You are able to work autonomously as well as in team context, on the local and the Group level;
- You have high ethical standards and integrity;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are willing to invest in your development and in the development of the Companies.
A motivating and attractive remuneration package, in accordance with your seniority and experience.
Besides the financial side, you have the opportunity to work:
- in an international context;
- with evolution perspectives;
- for a financially solid shareholder with a clear and long-term development strategy in Belgium;
- with a dynamic local management team.