Looking for a motivated and enthusiastic HR Business Partner (EN/FR or EN/NL) for EDFI Management Company.
EDFI Management Company (EDFI MC) is a Belgian company with a mission to support market development in low- and middle-income countries and to contribute to the sustainable development goals. EDFI MC was established in 2016 by the 15 European DFIs, to serve as a common platform to deliver innovative financing facilities in partnerships with the EU institutions on their behalf. The company delivers development finance solutions that enable Development Finance Institutions (DFIs), development banks and private sector investors to increase the scale and impact of their work. EDFI MC focuses on business models, technologies and geographies where other investors have not been able to operate at the desired scale given their resources and investment criteria.
It is currently mandated to manage various co-financing instruments and blending facilities such as ElectriFI, AgriFI, the T&C facility, ICCF, and EFP.
Our client is looking for a HR Business Partner (H/F/X).
As a HR Business Partner, you manage all HR process from A to Z, you are the main point of contact for all HR related questions for the employee and a strong advisor on decisions for the management. You contribute to the setup and implementation of the human resources strategy with a focus on the skills and competencies of the personnel.
Your Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Co-create the HR Strategy in collaboration with the CEO, the Management Team and the Board of Directors
- Be the first point of contact for the employees on all HR matters
- Draw up plan’s procedures and goals for future personnel hiring and manage the Talent Acquisition strategy
- Work with the management Team to make sure the company values are not only words, but visible actions implemented
- Facilitate and challenge HR processes, policies and procedures with the purpose of the company in mind
- Facilitate onboarding of new employees
- Identify, plan and implement training programs
- Assist the company in performance management process and employee evaluation
- With the support of a dynamic and proactive executive assistant, manage monthly payroll and employee administration
- Adhere to laws and regulations in place
- Be the first Point of contact for everything related to Environment, Health and Safety for EDFI MC
- You have proven experience (6+) working in a generalist HR position and you are able to pull on your knowledge of all parts of the employee lifecycle,
- You are analytical, results oriented and curious,
- Ideally you have already been part of a fast-growing environment and you will take the appropriate HR initiatives,
- You are excellent at building strong relationships and have great communication skills,
- You are flexible and adapt easily to different stakeholders,
- You are comfortable switching between operational and strategic activities,
- You have an excellent knowledge of Belgian Social and Labor laws,
- You are fully fluent in English plus either Dutch or French,
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook …)
- An impactful company, an international environment in collaboration with passionate people
- A full-time open ended employment contract with EDFI MC based in Brussels
- A Compensation in line with your experience; including several extra-legal benefits
- A good work-life balance including homeworking opportunities