Lawyer with experience or interest in Environmental Business Law. An excellent knowledge of Dutch is required.
Industrious Law was founded in October 2016. This niche law firm provides legal support to the industrial communities active in Belgium. They focus on technical regulatory issues, especially with respect to energy and EHS (environmental, health and safety) matters as well as product regulations, food law and planning and zoning.
Industrious’ lawyers are experts at dealing with any of such challenges in a complex environment, where entrepreneurs, stakeholders and various authorities interact.
They assist their clients in acquiring and consolidating their “license to operate”, for either on site, service or product-related issues.
You will be working in a very dynamic team for clients in the industrial sector.
You will participate in the team’s services that range from strategic advising to tactical lawyering. You will deliver support in rolling out complex compliance exercises. You will advocate legislative and regulatory evolution, help the clients to acquire and defend permits, represent operators in constitutional, administrative, civil and repressive litigation, assist in contractual issues and team up on mergers and acquisitions.
- You hold a Master degree in Law.
- You have experience or a keen interest in environmental law, energy law and administrative law.
- You have a strong academic background (having an academic mandate is considered as a plus).
- You are ambitious and you have a sense for entrepreneurship.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and are fluent in French and English.
- You are mature and can work autonomously.
- You are professional in your work, yet have a certain flair which enables you to make good contact with your clients and colleagues.
Our client offers you challenging work, in a pleasant environment.
You will be offered an attractive remuneration package according to your experience.