Dynamic Master in Law with at least three years of experience in social and commercial law. Fluent in French and Dutch and a good knowledge of English.
Founded in 1948, ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business.
ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors. Through its brands Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions, the company offers employers a range of services for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outplacement; outsourcing and consulting.
Although its headquarters is based in the United States, ManpowerGroup derives 68% of its total revenues from Europe.
To strengthen its Legal Department in Belgium (Woluwe-Saint-Lambert) ManpowerGroup is currently looking for a dynamic Corporate Legal Officer (m/f).
As Corporate Legal Officer you will be the first point of contact and a real partner of the business.
Your main tasks will include among others:
- Providing pragmatic legal support to the offices of ManpowerGroup on all kinds of employment- and social security law related topics (and more in specific regarding temporary work).
- Following-up on all developments in legislation which impact the business activities, with an important focus on employment law and making sure that colleagues are well informed about important changes to the applicable regulations.
- Providing internal (to the Legal and Payroll Department) and external trainings.
- Supporting the internal HR Department on specific employment law related questions regarding the employees and freelancers working for ManpowerGroup.
- Assisting in management of the relationship with social partners.
- Assisting in specific international and national projects and processes.
- Assisting in matters related to commercial law (e.g. review of commercial contracts, maintaining general conditions up to date, GDPR).
- Liaising with external lawyers and following up on pending litigation.
You will closely work with the business and your team members. You will report to the Legal and Compensation & Benefits Manager.
You hold a Master degree in Law.
You offer minimum three years of relevant experience.
You are proactive and pragmatic.
You are flexible and stress-resistant.
You are able to work independently and autonomously, as well as in a team.
You are a creative problem solver, able to effectively analyze and explain legal concepts in a clear and straightforward way in order to deliver clear advice to the business.
You have good communication skills, both written and verbally.
Details and punctuality are within your key characteristics.
You are fluent in French and Dutch and you have a good knowledge of English.
Manpower Group offers you challenging and varied work with exposure to the business in a dynamic, young and growing international company an interesting position within a rapidly changing environment.
You will be offered challenging work that you can organize with a high level of autonomy.
You can count on an interesting compensation package.