Master in Law with 2 to 4 years of experience in Real Estate – specialization environmental/planning law. Native Dutch speaker with an excellent command of English and French.
Lydian, a firm that’s expanding fast, where a young team of lawyers has successfully worked to put a dynamic, full-service office firmly on the map: that’s who we are.
Lydian advises important international and Belgian companies in their most challenging cases. Our lawyers are amongst the best in their profession. It’s not really surprising that in a very short time we have managed to become one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium.
- You will work for one of the leading real estate practices on the Belgian market, providing services to all levels of government as well as companies and private clients.
- You will be part of a well integrated team, well known in the market.
- You will work on challenging and diverse cases, having the opportunity to work with other departments of our firm, as well as with third party experts. You will also have the opportunity to plead before the Belgian judicial and administrative courts.
- You will be offered both the opportunity to develop your career at Lydian and a competitive and attractive remuneration package.
- You will benefit from our training programs, both in law and in other areas, such as communication, IT and business development.
- You hold a Belgian Masters of law degree, testimony to your academic and social commitment that helps you to stand out from the crowd.
- You are a team player looking for work in a competitive yet collective environment.
- You like working in a full service law firm, with a sound Belgian business case.
- You are a native Dutch speaker with an excellent command of English and French.
- Experience in environmental and urban planning law in a national or international business law firm in Belgium is required, i.e. basic knowledge of the existing regional systems in at least Flanders and Brussels. Litigation skills in the aforementioned field (administrative courts and judicial courts) are highly valued.
- As a bonus, you have obtained a LL.M. or another useful third cycle degree or you are fluent in another EU language.