Dynamic Master in Law with at least 3 years of experience in environmental law and public procurement. Fluent in Dutch and English.
PwC Legal is not your average law firm. With PwC Legal, you’ll be an essential part of a multidisciplinary team of over 60 passionate lawyers and law professionals working together to provide clients with end-to-end legal solutions.
You’ll have the support and flexibility of a growing network of over 3.500 lawyers across 95 countries, the broadest geographical coverage of any legal services group in the world. Now that’s an opportunity to really make a difference.
In the context of the further development of the Public Law and Real Estate Development department, you’ll contribute within the domains of administrative law and environmental law. These include procurement law, public-private partnerships, spatial planning and permits, expropriation and large real estate developments in the retail, housing and industrial sectors. As a lawyer, you’ll provide an extensive range of services to our clients like litigation, legal advice, drawing up contracts and more.
- Belgian Master's degree in Law;
- Between 2 and 5 years of experience in the domain;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Organisational talent and a proactive, flexible team player;
- Able to distinguish priority issues and to handle multiple and complex tasks effectively;
- Accuracy, confidentiality and punctuality are your hallmarks;
- Desire to work in an interesting and challenging environment.
- In this unique and challenging position, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with top lawyers and further develop your own skills
- Continuous learning;
- Huge growth potential;
- Competitive salary;
- Attractive benefits including a company laptop, mobile phone and hospitalisation insurance;
- And more!