Dynamic Master in Law with 3 to 8 years of experience in environmental and/or energy law. Fluent in Dutch/French and English.
PwC Legal is not your average law firm. With PwC Legal, you’ll be an essential part of a multidisciplinary team of over 60 passionate lawyers and law professionals working together to provide clients with end-to-end legal solutions.
You’ll have the support and flexibility of a growing network of over 3.500 lawyers across 95 countries, the broadest geographical coverage of any legal services group in the world. Now that’s an opportunity to really make a difference.
In the context of the further development of the Public Law and Real Estate Development department, you’ll contribute within the domains of administrative law and environmental law. These include energy law, climate change, spatial planning and permits, expropriation and large real estate developments in the energy, retail, housing and industrial sectors. As a lawyer, you’ll provide an extensive range of services to our clients like legal advice, drawing up contracts, litigation and more.
- Belgian Master's degree in Law;
- Fluent in Dutch/French and English;
- Organizational talent and a proactive, flexible team player;
- Able to distinguish priority issues and to handle multiple and complex tasks effectively;
- Accuracy, confidentiality and punctuality are your hallmarks;
- Desire to work in an interesting and challenging environment.
- In this unique and challenging position, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with top lawyers and further develop your own skills
- Continuous learning;
- Huge growth potential;
- Competitive salary;
- Attractive benefits including a company laptop, mobile phone and hospitalisation insurance;
- And more!