Associate with 2 to 5 years of working experience as a Transactional Finance Lawyer preferably in a law firm with an international clientele.
You are fluent in French or Dutch and in English.
Our client, Altius, is one of the largest Belgian independent law firms, consisting of approximatively 65 lawyers. Established in Brussels and Louvain-la-Neuve, they advise Belgian and international companies on the legal aspects of their transactions and disputes.
They help their clients navigate through often-complex legislation and regulatory environments and provide clear solutions to a wide range of legal issues. In addition, they focus on thinking creatively with their clients to offer tailor-made solutions.
Altius is currently looking for an experienced associate to join their Banking & Finance team.
As a Mid-Level Associate, you will act on all elements of a financing transaction in all the areas of banking and finance.
You will be drafting agreements, reviewing and negotiating finance documents and ensuring a smooth process to transaction closing.
You will work closely with colleagues from the Corporate Group and will be part of a small, open and flexible team that has the intention to grow.
- You have 2 to 5 years of working experience as a Banking & Finance Lawyer preferably in a law firm with an international clientele;
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and in English. Any knowledge of an additional language is considered a plus;
- Having experience in Financial Regulatory matters would be an asset;
- You are a team player;
- You have good written communication and drafting skills;
- You have the ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity;
- You have strong technical and analytical skills and a pragmatic approach;
- You are willing to participate actively in the development of the Banking & Finance department.
Altius offers you:
- A working environment with multiple opportunities for professional development and advancement;
- An International clientele with interesting dossiers to handle;
- The possibility to work with talented colleagues in a friendly, pleasant and collaborative atmosphere;
- A competitive and attractive package.