Belgian Master in Law with minimum 3 years of experience in the field of Real Estate. Mother tongue French, with a good command of Dutch and English.
A top legal practice in Belgium, Laga is a full service business law firm, highly recommended by the most authoritative legal guides. Laga comprises approximately 140 qualified lawyers, based in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent and Kortrijk. Laga offers expert advice in the fields of corporate/M&A, banking & finance, real estate, tax, employment, commercial, IT/IP, public/administrative, insolvency and reorganisations, and litigation.
Where appropriate to ensure a seamless and comprehensive high-quality service, Laga lawyers work closely with financial, assurance and advisory, tax and consulting specialists (Deloitte).
Laga provides thorough and practical solutions tailored to the needs of clients ranging from multinational companies, national large and medium-sized enterprises, financial institutions and government bodies, to high-net-worth families and individuals (Greenille by Laga).
For its Gateway office in Zaventem, Laga is currently looking for a (Senior) Associate with relevant experience in the field of Real Estate.
You will be part of the Real Estate team within the Business Law department where you will assist in and manage a broad range of real estate transactions for national and international clients. You will work in the real estate team as well as our larger legal network.
- You obtained your law degree with outstanding results – additional qualifications or international experience (Manama/LLM/MBA) are great assets.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience or more in the field of real estate or corporate/finance transactional work.
- Your verbal and written communication is professional, thoughtful and effective – your mother tongue is French and you have a good command of Dutch and English.
- You approach complex legal questions with an innovative mindset.
- You embrace technology and are keen to explore how disruptive trends will shape the future of the legal profession.
- You are naturally curious about the socio-economic developments that keep your clients up at night, promising talent with a sense of humor, team player and strong communication skills.
Laga offers an atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth. Being part of a large skilled team with a cross-border focus. The ability to tap into the network and professional services of the market leader Deloitte. Laga offers well-developed training opportunities and a competitive remuneration package, with attractive extra-legal advantages.