Legal Counsel with 4 to 8 years of experience in commercial contracts and a broad legal interest (including in real estate and corporate compliance matters). Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Pertinea Property Partners NV/SA (*2010 / Brussels, Belgium) is an independent real estate service and investment firm owned by its management.
Pertinea Property Partners originates, structures, finances and operates comprehensive investment, asset, and fund management solutions focused on real estate located in the Benelux region.
Pertinea Property Partners offers a bespoke platform. This encompasses a proven business concept executed by an experienced and multi-disciplinary team. It is backed by a stable club of reputable investment partners, including UHNWI, family offices, insurance companies and pension funds.
Pertinea Property Partners so far raised over EUR 75M of capital and closed investment transactions for a value of approximately EUR 125M. It is, among others, the sponsor and promoter of Pertinea Fund I Comm VA/SCA and RE-tail Return Partners II Comm VA/SCA. These are actively managed Belgian real estate private equity funds with a focus on high-quality income generating out-of-town retail in Belgium and convenience shopping centers in the Netherlands.
In order to support its further growth, Pertinea Property Partners is currently looking for a Legal Counsel (m/f).
You will have a broad role within a fast-growing and financially sound company. Your responsibilities as a Legal Counsel will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and executing (including any contractual obligations) a diverse set of agreements, such as commercial leases, partnership agreements, consulting agreements, construction agreements, insurance agreements etc.;
- Providing legal advice regarding real estate issues (e.g. permits);
- Corporate housekeeping of the relevant entities;
- Assisting the Head of Legal and Operations with the quarterly and annual reporting to shareholders and banks, as well as with compliance matters (ex. Fatca. AIFMD, FSMA, Fund Administration).
Support from top tier advisors is at your disposal in the execution of your role.
You will report to the Head of Legal and Operations.
- You are a Master in Law with 4 to 8 years of experience in commercial contracts, gained within a law firm, company or a notary office. Experience in real estate law and/or corporate housekeeping is considered a plus.
- You work in a very structured, meticulous and accurate way.
- You are hands-on, pro-active and result-oriented team player.
- You feel comfortable working in French, Dutch and English.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You love to work in a small, dynamic and entrepreneurial setting.
- You are discrete and have a high level of integrity.
Pertinea Property Partners is offering a full-time position with attractive, challenging and varied work within an ambitious and growing team and a financially sound company.
On top of the excellent learning and development opportunities, you will be incentivized with a competitive remuneration package in line with your knowledge, experience and skills.