You have an experience of 5-6 years in the real estate sector or in a law firm practicing real estate law and are looking for a broad legal function in an international real estate group. You are trilingual (NL/FR/EN).
Our client is currently looking for a Legal Advisor to join the legal department of a blooming international company active in the real estate sector. The company is based in Brussels.
As Legal Advisor, you will have a varied job and your main responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Preparing legal advises related to the development and management of assets and real estate portfolios;
- Following up and coordinating litigation procedures with external partners (law firms) and with related internal departments;
- Negotiating important lease agreements and other commercial/technical agreements; preparing relevant templates;
- Providing legal support during real estate transactions;
- Supporting the team for the management of the corporate housekeeping.
You will work closely with your colleague in the legal department and in the other business departments. You will mainly focus on the Belgian activities of the group.
- You hold a Master in Law from a Belgian University;
- You have a minimum of 5-6 years’ relevant experience in real estate sector;
- You have strong analytical skills, you are able to grasp financial concepts and identify risks;
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and you can be persuasive;
- You like to work in a team of varying disciplines and you can demonstrate autonomy, conscientiousness and results orientation;
- You are pragmatic, open minded, diplomatic and flexible in your approach;
- You are able and willing to work within an international organisation;
- You have highest professional standards;
- You are fully fluent in English, Dutch and French.
Our client is offering many advantages, amongst which:
- A unique opportunity to work in a challenging international environment and to participate directly to the development of high quality projects;
- A high level of autonomy and responsibility;
- An attractive salary package in accordance with your skills and experience, combined with a full set of fringe benefits.