You are a Belgian-qualified lawyer with 3 to 8 years of experience in corporate/M&A and with an excellent command of French and English.
Simont Braun is one of Brussels’ leading independent law firms and is currently looking for a full-time experienced lawyer to reinforce its corporate team.
You will be mainly involved in the following matters: mergers and acquisitions, shareholders reorganizations, corporate governance, advice in company laws and stock exchange regulations, capital market transactions and litigation files in those areas.
- You obtained your law degree in Belgian Law with a high level of academic achievement. A post-Master degree or a degree obtained from a foreign university would be a plus.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in corporate law within a leading Belgian or international law firm located in Belgium.
- You aim for excellence. You are a quick thinker, creative and keen to work on innovative projects.
- You make sure that you understand the client's sector, challenges and strategy in order to offer the best possible legal support fully aligned with the client's needs.
- You are a real team player, are thorough and share our core values.
- You have excellent drafting skills. You have a perfect oral and written knowledge of French and English. A good command of Dutch would be a plus.
At Simont Braun, you will be immersed in a stimulating working environment that encourages reflection, creativity and excellence. We make every effort to create a pleasant, dynamic and cohesive team atmosphere while investing heavily in the personal and professional development of our people, ensuring they stay at the top at all levels. Additionally, the work-life balance we offer is among the very best within the profession.
Supporting our lawyers’ academic activities and involvement in associations and charities is an integral component of our DNA.