Corporate/M&A associate with 1 to 8 years of experience. Fluent in Dutch and English.
ARGO is a boutique corporate, banking, litigation, tax and private client law firm. They work with businesses, private equity funds, high-net-worth individuals and families on all aspects of corporate and private life.
By combining corporate and private expertise and experience, ARGO creates a unique position on the market. Their services provide a multidisciplinary approach that bundle transactional and tax capabilities with profound understanding of family dynamics, businesses and wealth.
ARGO’s ambition is to combine the sophistication and expertise of a big law firm with the cost-effectiveness, responsiveness and focus of a boutique firm.
ARGO’s offering is focused on 12 fields of expertise: corporate and corporate restructuring, equity and debt capital markets, public and private M&A, funds and private equity, banking and finance, tax, commercial, corporate and tax litigation, (inter)national wealth and estate planning, wealth structuring, family dynamics and governance.
ARGO is a forward-looking organization: they trust that their open culture, highly efficient working methods and close-knit team are a source of inspiration to all new talent that they continue to recruit. Every day they rely on their entire ARGO team to keep questioning, developing and further shaping their business.
In order to strengthen its growing corporate/M&A practice, ARGO is currently looking to hire a corporate/M&A associate with 1 to 8 years of experience.
As a Corporate/M&A associate you will become part of an ambitious team. You will be able to work for several partners and in close collaboration with other associates.
You will work on high-level M&A transactions, both in a Belgian and cross-border context, while benefiting from client exposure and a high level of autonomy.
- You have a Master Degree in Law and can present a strong academic background. An LL.M. or study experience abroad is considered a plus.
- You have 1 to 8 years of experience in the field of corporate/M&A, gained in a reputable law firm.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are keen to work in a professional environment where excellence, team spirit, and a sense of humor are core values.
- You are self-confident, striving towards perfection, inspired by working with others and you can work autonomously.
- You are ambitious and you want to grow in a professional environment where you get the opportunity to further improve your skills in providing appropriate solutions for your clients and offering qualitative services.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals on a wide range of Belgian and international projects in which personal guidance and close co-operation with the partners are offered.
- Intellectually challenging and rewarding work.
- ARGO values a sustainable work-life balance.
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your experience.