You are a Belgium-qualified lawyer with 3 to 7 years of experience in corporate law and M&A.
You are fluent in Dutch and have an excellent command of French, or vice versa. You are fluent in English.
Our client, Lydian, is a law firm that is expanding fast, consisting of about 80 lawyers. A young team of lawyers has successfully worked to put a dynamic, full-service office firmly on the map.
Lydian advises important international and Belgian companies in their most challenging cases. In a very short period of time they have managed to become one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium.
Our client is currently seeking to reinforce their corporate M&A practice with an Associate Corporate M&A.
You will be dealing with a broad range of cross-border corporate transactions for national and international clients within various industries.
You will be advising the firm’s clients in relation to all sorts of M&A transactions (acquisitions, mergers, restructurings and divestitures, capital markets etc.).
- You hold a Belgian Masters in law, and your engagement at university helped you to stand out from the crowd.
- You have 3 to 7 years of experience in corporate law and M&A.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have an excellent command of French, or vice versa. You are fluent in English.
- As a team player you have the necessary drive and talent to work in a competitive environment in which the group atmosphere is key.
- You have excellent entrepreneurial skills and you are passionate about your work.
- You feel at ease in an international context.
You will be a part of a well-integrated team that works on high profile Belgian and international cases.
Our client offers you a very stimulating work environment and the opportunity to be a part of a young and dynamic team. The work will be interesting and challenging and you will have the opportunity to work with other departments and in an interdisciplinary way.
Our client makes a long-term commitment to their lawyers. They offer dedicated training programmes and they also organise professional training on communication, IT skills, management and business development skills.
Our client offers career progression and a competitive and attractive package.