Master in Law with 3 to 5 years of experience in commercial contracts and/or administrative law. Fluent in French, Dutch and English.
Orange is one of the main actors on the telecommunications market in Belgium and Luxembourg. The company offers its residential customers postpaid and prepaid innovative mobile telecom products and services. On the business market, Orange operates DSL fixed network telephony and high-speed internet, acts as an integrated communications provider and offers a portfolio of mobility and connectivity services. Orange is also a wholesale provider, offering access to its infrastructure and service capabilities to its wholesale partners.
Orange, with the Orange group as major shareholder, is listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange.
Orange is a ‘bold’ challenger on the Belgium and Luxembourg telecom market and digital transformation is one of the strategic priorities. To carry this out, Orange is looking for a talented legal counsel.
Description de la fonction
As legal counsel you advise departments on their legal issues, handle litigation files and complaints (from customers or site owners) and provide legal support in these areas.
How being successful in this challenge?
- You advise various internal departments to support business needs related to projects, while complying with legal requirements
- You review and draft lease contracts
- You assist in matters relating to distribution law and/or consumer law
- You provide legal support on environmental and building permits related issues in coordination with outside counsels
- Last but not least, you handle litigation files and complaints from 3rd parties: consumer organisations, official authorities and customers
As ideal candidate you have :
- A Master in Law degree obtained at a Belgian university
- 3-5 years’ experience in a law firm our a legal department.
- A good knowledge of contract law and/or administrative and environmental law is a must
Your are :
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English - written and spoken
- Pragmatic with excellent communication skills
- Customer oriented
Orange offers you a dynamic working environment, fully focused on digital transformation. As Legal Advisor, your position will not only be key, but you will also be part of professional hotspot with a highly innovative vibe. As a result, you will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and involving in our Community of Practice. Moreover you can look forward to an interesting compensation package: a market competitive salary, performance bonus, meal vouchers, medical insurance, a company car, high-end smartphone.