Corporate Affairs Manager with minimum 10 years of experience in a legal/regulatory department with relevant experience in a corporate affairs role. Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Orange is one of the main actors on the telecommunications market in Belgium and Luxembourg. The company offers its residential customers postpaid and prepaid innovative mobile telecom products and services. On the business market, Orange operates DSL fixed network telephony and high-speed internet, acts as an integrated communications provider and offers a portfolio of mobility and connectivity services. Orange is also a wholesale provider, offering access to its infrastructure and service capabilities to its wholesale partners.
Orange, with the Orange group as major shareholder, is listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange.
Description de la fonction
You assist the General Secretary in promoting and defending the Orange Belgium ( OBE ) interests and in influencing future government policies.
You establish and maintain positive relationship at all levels of government, public services and other political authorities to facilitate communication and to promote and defend the Orange interests
Moreover you represent Orange’s position on legislation and government policies towards government representatives, committees and other regulatory organizations
Furthermore you monitor, analyze and interpret developments in political and government policy, informing and advising the General Secretary and the top management on how these trends may impact the organization and its interests
Last but not least you advise on lobbying strategies and planning
- Have a University degree in Law/Political Sciences
- Min. 10 years experience in a legal/regulatory department with relevant experience in a corporate affairs role
- Mandatory: analytical skills, ability to anticipate impacts, knowledge of the federal/regional institutions and decision-making process
- You also have a strong ability to develop relationships at all levels (top management, authorities and politics)
- You have strong persuasive & negotiation skills
- You are able to give advice with a natural charism, developing sociability in 3 languages (Dutch, French & English)
- You have a good relationship (built network) with the political and governmental authorities
A challenging position within a highly dynamic Legal & Regulatory team, and an interesting compensation package.