Konings is looking for a Legal Advisor. Apply now!
Konings is a flexible partner for co-packing and the production of juices, ciders, soft drinks, beers, wines, and distilled products. Their 550 employees are active in Belgium, where the headquarters are located, and in France, the UK, and the Netherlands. Konings has a clear mission. They want to be the main supplier by offering one-stop-shop solutions. Konings prefers to consider customers as long-term partners!
Working for Konings is working in an environment where talents are combined to achieve the objectives, where employees are encouraged to exchange knowledge and experience, and accept responsibilities.
Description of the vacancy
Your main responsibilities:
- Review, negotiate and draft a wide range of (international) commercial agreements with customers and suppliers
- Provide legal advice to the business in variety of legal matters in an international environment
- Follow up of new legislation which can have an impact on the business and contribute in the implementation thereof
- Coordination and following-up on insurance matters and litigations
- Assist in corporate housekeeping activities
- Assist, implement and promote compliance with applicable laws and regulations, such as GDPR, anti-bribery and tax evasion
Reporting line: head of legal
- A Belgian master degree in law
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in corporate and commercial law, ideally as an in-house counsel
- Sound judgment and ability to analyse situations and information, from a business and a legal perspective
- Eager to learn, assertive and well-organised
- You adopt a pragmatic solution-driven approach and communicate clearly to relevant stakeholders
- Experience in GDPR is an advantage but not required
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Good working knowledge of Office365 applications
- You are fluent in Dutch, English & French.
- You act according the KONINGS CORE values
Konings offers a competitive salary package in line with the responsibilities and challenges of this role and with the experience you bring to Konings.
At Konings, all talents work together to achieve our growth goals. Everyone is encouraged to share knowledge and experience. You are stimulated to develop yourself and you are challenged to take responsibility.
Entrepreneurship is in their DNA. As an international co-packer that is growing strongly, Konings will value your efforts according to your expertise and potential. If you have the right “drive” for this and the talent to join our team of enthusiastic colleagues, we would like to invite you.