You are interested in broadening your IP knowledge towards other IP related matters? You are willing to be client orientated with a commercial attitude, not afraid of working out of your comfort zone? You are business-oriented willing to invest time in analyzing in-depth client’s? You want to work in a new style IP-firm with a start-up atmosphere?
We are looking for a JUNIOR TRADEMARK & DESIGN ATTORNEY with a LAW DEGREE and an additional IP degree, to strengthen the Trademark & Design Attorney team of CALYSTA.
CALYSTA strives to grow and empower its people. An overflow of entrepreneurship, motivation and commitment of our people perspires in its team which transforms into a high-level quality of work that it delivers to its clients.
CALYSTA owes its success thanks to its people and wants to make its people proud to make part of the team who work hard every day to deliver high-level quality for its clients.
You will love to work at CALYSTA. You will experience a wonderful time in its fast-growing IP firm where you can develop all your talents and grow into an experienced Trademark & Design Attorney.
CALYSTA will offer every opportunity to let its people grow with the company. Do you want to work in a modern, young, smart, and fast-growing company? Join this experienced and fulfilled team. The company grows and you grow with it!
Description of the vacancy
You will work closely with all other attorneys and assistants to take care of the CALYSTA clients with respect to general IP activities including, but not limited to, Patents / Trademarks and/or other IP related matters.
You will advise innovative companies and develop an IP strategy for the firm’s clients. You will work closely with the IP secretary team for files with respect to applications, renewals and mutations for patents and trademarks, searches, watches or any other administrative IP matters, follow-up and completion of corresponding procedures.
- Building meaningful trust relationships with clients
- Advising clients with respect to all IP assets including strategic advice and administrative procedures to obtain protection of their IP rights
- Representing and defending clients’ interests (in administrative or judicial procedures)
- Acting as court appointed expert
- Provide training in IP matters and keep your knowledge up to date
- Actively take part in company projects
- Work accordingly to CALYSTA’s guidelines and principles
- Identify and work on acquisition of new clients
- Sustain and participate to development of CALYSTA’s visibility on the market
- Excellent command of French written and oral
- Law degree and an additional IP degree
CALYSTA offers a challenging position with a lot of variety in a fast-growing organization. An opportunity to develop a wide range of personal skills as a starter in an open-minded environment which is willing to listen to your ideas and approach.
A full-time contract for an indefinite period. A good work – life balance with flexible working hours. An attractive salary package supplemented by non-statutory benefits. Working from home and in Diegem (near the railway station).