Master in Law with ideally an additional specialization in social law. Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in a reward or personal tax related position within the consultancy sector or an international organization or law firm.
Fluent in English and Dutch/French.
Barco designs technology that makes everyday life a little better. Seeing beyond the image, we develop sight, sound, and sharing solutions to help you work together, share insights, and wow audiences. Our focus is on three core markets: Enterprise (from meeting and control rooms to corporate spaces), Healthcare (from the radiology department to the operating room), and Entertainment (from movie theaters to live events and attractions). With a team of over 3,300 employees, located all around the globe, we realized sales of 770.01 million euro in 2020.
Description of the vacancy
As Corporate Reward Manager your main purpose is to provide expertise and support related to reward and comp&ben topics locally and internationally. You will be working on strategic projects on the one hand and ensuring implementation and operational support on the other hand.
- You contribute actively to the global reward strategy of Barco;
- You implement (local and international) programs and policies concerning compensation, expat related and other social legal topics;
- You follow-up on current trends and evolutions concerning national and international reward;
- You analyse the impact of new or changing legislation on comp&ben in our organization;
- You work closely together with your HR colleagues, both locally and internationally, from payroll, fleet, HRIS, recruitment and HR business partners, to ensure an aligned reward approach and a positive employee experience;
- On the other hand, you are also the go-to person for our business managers, understanding their needs and providing practical solutions to questions concerning social law, social security regulations and tax.
- You have obtained a Master’s degree in Law with ideally an additional specialization in social law;
- You have some affinity with tax matters;
- You have 7+ years of relevant experience in a reward or personal tax related position within the consultancy sector or an international organization or law firm;
- You are proactive, customer minded and are keen on delivering impeccable work on time – willing to delve into specific matters when required;
- You are able to weigh off legislation against practical business needs in order to find the best possible solution, while safeguarding compliancy;
- You are communicative, convincing and love working in a dynamic team and fast-paced environment;
- You are pc literate, interested in digital tools and solutions;
- You communicate fluently in English, above other national languages.
You will join a dynamic and highly committed HR team at our headquarters in Kortrijk.
We foresee career evolution for this role, as your network and expertise will grow.